• Guide through the application of 0 visas
• L1 Intra Company transfer visa
• Assistance with all immigration procedures
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• Family Reunification
• Removal defense
- One of the privileges of applying for O visas is that you do not need to prove that you intend to return to your home country when your stay in the U.S. is completed. In fact, you can apply for permanent residence while on O status.
- The O-1 petition and approval process takes approximately 3 to 4 months. However, USCIS offers a faster option called “ premium processing,” which can significantly reduce processing times. You are only required to pay a special fee.
- Your O-1 petition can be revoked if the information in the petition is not true and correct, the conditions in which you were originally employed have changed, the conditions of the approved petition are violated or the approval of the petition involved gross error.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review