• No residency requirement. You may live anywhere in the U. S, regardless of your investment location.
• Ability to Work and Live anywhere in the Country
• Permanent residence for you and each qualified family member
• No English language requirement or minimal education for EB-5 applicants
• Individuals who are investing through a Regional Center are not required to work or run a business.
- Application for the EB-5 visa is very document specific and it is imperative to have your interests represented by a competent, experienced immigration attorney. Many applications are denied for lack of sufficient supporting evidence.
- Choosing to obtain permanent residence in the United States through the Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5) involves the investment of large sums of money, and therefore you want to make sure you have the right immigration attorney guiding you through this process.
- If you want your Investment Visa application to be approved, you need to have an experienced immigration attorney you can trust help you in achieving that goal. At the Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, we can help you throughout the entire application process.
- The percentage of EB-5 visas issued to Latin America and the Caribbean has seen an increase from 2.7% in 2014 to 9.6% in 2018. Source: Bloomberg
- EB-5 investments provide much needed foreign investment to the US economy. In 2008, $.3 billion was acquired through this program. By 2018, that amount increased to an impressive $5 billion. Source: ImmigrationInformation.com
- In 2008, a meere 1,258 EB-5 petitions were received. This number has dramatically increased annually. Just 8 years later in 2016, the number of petitions rose to 14,147 and more than half were approved. Source: ImmigrationInformation.com
- There were 9,478 EB-5 visas issued in FY 2019. Statista.com
- 48% of EB-5 visas were issued to China and nearly 10% were issued to Latin America. Statista.com
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review